Please call 505-662-3965 for current tour schedule
(Messages are checked frequently with prompt response.)
- Departure: Bradbury Science Museum parking lot, 1350 Central Ave., Los Alamos, NM, 1:30 PM
(Duration: 1-1/2 hours)
(or by special arrangement: 505-662-3965)
- Cost: $15+ tax per person (cash preferred, paid to guide at time of tour)
VISA/MasterCard accepted with a surcharge of 5.5%.
(Children: 1/2 price when accompanied by an adult)
Special Tours Booked by Request:
Buffalo Tours also specializes in small van tours celebrating the cultural and scenic mosaic of northern NM. Special Tours are scheduled by request, with a flat rate for van & driver guide: $90 for half-day up to 4 hours, $180 for a full day 5-8 hours. Entrance fees and meals are extra. Possibilities include:
- Jemez Trail National Scenic By-way -- A scenic and historic drive from plateaul and to alpine mountain. Glimpse Valles Caldera National Preserve, historic sites, and natural wonders. Hiking possibilities.
- Experience the beauty of the Jemez Mountains for a glorious view of the historic sites, and natural wonders.
- Bandelier National Monument and Puye Cliff Dwelling -- Walk in canyons and mesas among ancient stone masonry ruins and cave dwellings, and learn about the Ancestral Pueblo culture they represent. Hiking possibilities.
- Historic Villages of Northern NM--Experience New Mexico's indigenous cultures by visiting our neighbors: living Indian pueblos and Spanish villages. Ghost Ranch & Abiquiu--History, anthropology and stunning scenery. Artist Georgia O'Keeffe called this mystic region home. Hiking possibilities.